Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Going Back

These brief 2 days' holiday secondary to my residency interview is over. I'll have to do it all over again tomorrow--wake up at 5:00am, shower, put on my scrubs and head out to the hospital to quickly see my patients before rounding and later to the Operating Room. I must confess that I was already used to this routine until this 2 day break, now I have to go back. My consolation is that I only have 2 more days to do that and off I go to Cardiology service...hmm speaking of cardio, that means I'll have to brush up on EKG reading skill and ready to impress my attending. The good thing about cardio service is that I don't have to be up until 7:00am, the downside of it is that I've got to take calls like every other medicine sub-specialty service. Well, what can I say, a Jedi must have the deepest commitment.

No comments: